We are your very best choice for septic tank installation in the Lakeland, FL area.
Septic Tank Installation in Lakeland – There are two times when you will need septic tank installation – when you first build your home or business and when the original septic tank fails beyond repair. At William Dustin Septic, we can help with both of those circumstances. We believe we are your very best choice for septic tank installation in the Lakeland, FL area for a number of reasons.
- Emergency Septic Service – You want a company that will be there going forward once your septic tank installation is completed. We offer 24-hour service 7 days a week, so you can rest assured we’re always ready to resolve any issues with your septic system.
- Honesty You Can Count On – If there is any chance your septic tank can be repaired, we will do so. You can rely on us for a second opinion that is honest.
- 3-6 Year Septic Warranties – We offer the best warranty on septic tank installation. You receive an automatic 3-year warranty on the installation that is increased to 6 years, as long as you have your septic tank pumped within the first 3 years. This gives us the opportunity to advise you if there are any items being introduced to the septic tank that are not advisable and could shorten the life of the tank or other components of your septic system. The more you use our services, the more you save, as we reward you for your loyalty to us and do the best work to assure that you’ll want to remain our customer for many years.
- Septic System Variety– We offer both gravity-fed and alternative systems, so the best option of septic tank installation can be chosen for your situation.
We offer professional 24/7 service for the messiest jobs!
What You Need to Know Before Your Septic Tank Installation
If you live in an area without access to city water, you will need a system for your wastewater disposal. A septic system is perfect for this option and, when cared for correctly, can be just as efficient if not more so than other wastewater treatment options. Here at William Dustin Septic, we want to help you with your septic system through every step of the process, including the septic tank installation. Here are a few things you need to know before you break ground.
- Lots of factors determine tank size. There are many things that can factor into your tank size. The number of members in your household and the size of your tank are just a couple of them. Other factors can include how you do your laundry and how often you operate the garbage disposal.
- Maintenance is not optional. Septic tanks need maintenance just like a car engine does to keep going. Don’t neglect your septic tank if you want it to continue to operate smoothly.
- The grade of your land. Before your septic tank installation, you will need to know the type of soil and the grade of your land, since these can alter the location in which your septic tank will be placed on your property.
- Permits are required. While every city is different, most septic tank installation permits are going to require the sign-off of the city you are in as well as a few different percolation tests done by septic professionals.
Do you have any more questions about your septic tank installation? If so, please contact us today here at William Dustin Septic!